Friday, December 7, 2007

Ill Stand For You

Assalamualaikum wbt...

I wish I was stronger. I wish Im not too "spongy". If its like Peter Petrelli in Heroes Ill be super cool. But absorbing people's feeling aint that cool. Its lame...

The prob is I absorb but not emit. Thus I look like this cold kinda person (yeah, cold not cool). Its hard to have loads of things going on inside you when others cant detect it. And when you think nobody notice, then desperately want ppl to listen. Then you show too much. Then you jadi poyo. Ngahaha...

Or the other route, u just blow and malfunction for a certain period. So unproductive.

Events told me,
1. Be strong, dont run away.
2. Even if you blow, dont run away.
3. When you see something happening, dont run away.
4. If u have something inside , first, sabar,ingat Allah, maybe it will fade away. Then, consult the right person. If you keep it and you blow, its your fault. If you keep it and suffer, its ur fault. If you find the wrong person, well, sorry for you.
5. Try ur best not to make the one you love suffer.
6. Try your best to stand for the one you care.
7. Learn to trust.
8. If you have a surge of strong feelings. Anger, sadness... dont make any move until u are sane. This avoid loads of trouble, regrets and embarrassments. Remember, impulses only work in MCQ exams settings. Ngahaha
9. A tribulation is tarbiyah, we should grow over it, not stuck in it.
10. Well, life will teach you who love you and who deserve yours. Cheewah!

A fren told me, "I cant imagine u in a fight". Yeah, Im dont fight. I think I never fight, except in standard 4 or 5, with a jerk. Well, that boy was a jerk and so was I. And I was at wrong. And I ran away, I think. Minus the with my siblings. But thats not fighting. Thats love.

Well, I dont know...if the time ever come. ngahaha... i dun think so.

I told a fren, "to see you stood for another is beautiful and impressive. I hope I can do that too." And she said,"I would stand for u if you, but you havent give me reasons to do so."
I thought, sadly, Im not good enuff a frend to get her fighting for me. Then i shud try hard to give her a reason. (be a better fren, things like that..)

At last I understand... what she mean by reasons. I dont know if I want to wish for that day to come...Its a mixed feelings. But what I truly wish that Allah will bless our friendship.

(ok enuff o rambling,I need to study. This is, after all, my powerful feelings.I may regret this post, ngahaha!)

So, zaijian!!!!



"My words are not canon, if you want advice, go to Al-Quran and Sunnah"

No comments: