Wednesday, December 12, 2007

1st Battle of The Sem

Assalamualaikum wbt and hye...

Im still kinda breathless from cycling.

View Larger Map

Its kinda scary coz there's loads of cars on the road and its dark. We really should wear helmet next time. And add more reflectives on ourselves. Even in Islam we are supposed to value our life and health. Eg: No alcohol coz its bad, will lead to cirrhosis tau! To take care of ourself is like taking care of the machine we use in factory. Machine goes boom, factory will have no output.

Just now I have Chinese Ab Initio exams. Xiexie Zhao Yan Laoshi!!! I have a blast using Chinese character in my "letter". (Sound cam best but my essay really just macam tadika nyer level tau)

And to mark the end of our class...here is pics of my Chinese class classmates.

My Chinese Class Classmates


From left: Stuart (i dunno the spellin), Laoshi, Intan, Nazirah, Charles
Suraya, Liyana, me, Hazirah (not in pic, Juan,Naomi and Kevin

Gonna miss this class.

Okay, 5 papers to go. Mahu bermujahadah. Jia You!!!

No comments: