Saturday, December 8, 2007

~The XM Rojak~

Assalamualaikum wbt n hye...

A fren said, "herm, ur posts have become more ####(Its not swear word but I forget the exact word,maybe to the same effect as "emo") lately."

Hahaha, I admit. This exam daze gave me bit spin in the head, jd x bape betul sket. It seems, this blog has been the channel to let it flow. I did mention in my old blog that when Im stressed out, Ill lebih rajin wat post. (ni je tmpt nk meluahkan perasaan aaa..)

So bear with me. (ni bukan paksaan, ngehehe).This post wont be too educational too.

I think this is the period when I need loads of support. So its nice that I have a good Video conference with my family. I call this session, "Beast's Magic Mirror." Coz I can have a lil mirror where I can peek to my own house. And yeah, my heart condition is like Beauty's (bukan prasan lawa tau!), Im missing home like never b4. Been getting dreams with "Balik Malaysia" theme. Lawak plak. Macam boleh wat buku bersiri. (buleh kaya!)

Eg:
  • Woke up in grandma's house.
  • Have Malaysia tour with family.
  • G kenduri kawin.
  • Naik flight ngan mak.
  • Jumpe atuk2 sedare.
Many more-lah. Siap dlm satu tu, sampai tanya Abah, "erm, ni hujung minggu. Isnin kelas, dah kene balik Dublin."(sedih la tu) Pastu "Abah" jwb, Rabu ni boleh balik."

Tapi x pe, kene kuat dlm perjuangan! Ya, Allah, please strengthen my will on your path.Aminn...

Apart from that, there are few nice things that happen.
  • I just know that my bro usually is online on YM. Dunno why all this time he appeared "invi". So helpline is always on.
  • A gud fren I havent tegur in a while tegur. Tetiba rasa happy. He support me with Ayyuha'l Walad Al-Muhib posts. Insya-Allah Ill keep em going.
  • This sweet post by my GF.
  • The food my housemates cook this week are really nice. Alhamdulillah. I thought the quality will go down becoz of xm mode but everybody cooks like...er...great cooks.
  • The formation of Soya Bean Gurl Band. Illbe DJ, Intan bass drummer,Liyana kompang, Saadah vocal n Illani manager. Our first song will be, "Ketik Ketik Ketik". Ngihihi...(ni la akibat tensen study)
But one of my fren is currently not feeling well. And its near exam. Its been days. So, lets pray so she can be sabar tru this test and may she get well soon. Al-Fatihah...

ok, my recess is over. Back to neuroscience!!!

2 comments:

aisyah. said...

hahaha.. siapa ur old fren itu? ;P

drMyrisstyca said...

alaaa...awk bukan kenal pun.

Yg penting tang GF tu. hihi