Wednesday, June 8, 2011

[PMC / Penang] Pre-loved and still loved but need to let go...

Assalamualaikum wbt....

My initial evacuation plan from Penang by mid-June involved some yard sale but I decided to do some promotion for bigger stuff. (Just in case people does not want them... I don't know what to do with them, haha)
  1. The bed frame.
  2. The mattress.
  3. The washing machine.
  4. 'The table fan.
  5. The ironing board.
  6. The curtain.
  7. The vacuum cleaner.
  8. + - the study table.
  9. The pails (got 4 good sized ones).
Details: For the big stuff, I will give super-cheap price (maybe 1/3 ori price) if you will be willing to pick them up yourself. I'll try to describe the defects honestly so you can make an informed decision.

The Bed Frame
This is one of the 2 items I wish I can bring home. This is the best bed frame I ever had. Seriously, I'm in love with it. Good heavy wooden, no creaking. In best condition, minus some moving scratches caused I moved 2 times.

The Mattress
Second thing I wish I can bring home. 7.5 inch thick Moon I Series - Golden Age - Goodnight Brand. Spring mattress with perfect balance between hard and soft that guarantees good quality sleep, the one that will cause you to be late for class cause bed is just so yummy. (upsie!)


The Washing Machine
Best thing brought from senior. So, time with us is 1 year but with senior... Im not sure. Good thing is the electronic part was newly changed exactly 1 year ago by the company (was still under warranty then) so until now, it still works like wonder. Fully automatic. Oh, and of course the piping system will be included.



The Table Fan
2 1/2 year old. Panasonic so best quality.

The Ironing Board
Tesco brand. Quite flimsy, few months old. Will just give for free to anyone who take any first 4 item. 

The Curtain
The fabric is thick which is a good thing for me. Missing one of the "tarik-to-side-thingy". Will just give for free to anyone who take any first 4 item. 

The Vacuum Cleaner
Tesco brand. Compact Bagless Vacuum Cleaner. Quite good, just few months old. Need no replacement vaccum bag.

The Study Table
Strong plywood. 46x22x26 inch. There's a lot of "beauty-marks" secondary to my "artistic" endevours. 1 flat drawer and 3 side drawers. I don't think I still keep the keys. 

The Pails
Somehow I ended up with a lot of pails after the senior left 1 year ago. You can have them for free haha!

Okay, if interested, leave a comment/contact me.

No comments: