Sunday, February 24, 2008

Of Pain...

Assalamualaikum wbt...

Pain tells us that we are alive, at least, even if we are not all that well. Not feeling pain doesnt mean we are dead,there will be other kind of pain then, and thats subject to our deeds when we are alive. And to His Mercy, thats what I believe. To die is painful. Even Allah's most beloved experienced it. Inevitable till the end.

And its a way for your body to tell you something is wrong. And you need to fix it. Like ur touching a boiling hot kettle and pain ask you to retract ur hands. To lose the sensation, like very bad diabetic patient, may allow it be too late until you realise how badly injured you are.

So, be thankful for the pain. Be thankful that it hurt. Be thankful you made mistakes.
“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”

Just dont think ur in pain alone. Even if I cant really help. Tell me, tell somebody. Just to hold your hands while u try ur best to endure. But, first and foremost, rely on Him. ["You (Alone) that we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help." (1:5)]

Just know that everything hurts. To endure every struggle hurts. To hurt others hurts. Even to love hurts.
“I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.”

It may come in a combo when you just dont know when and how it will end. Or even if it will ever do. Its like a long fall and ur really dont know. And not knowing what to anticipate when u finally reach the bottom. Will u shatter of survive? But then my dear. Just dont quit.
“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.”

In every experience, there's somthing to be gain. You may carry the scar forever. but you can always look back and see that you survived.
“We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.”

So my dear, dont let this experience go. At least make something from it.
“Wisdom is nothing more than healed pain.”
What doesnt kill you makes u stronger, huh?

And my dear, if ur in soo much pain and you dont know what to do. Ask Him for the way.
["Guide us to the Straight Way"(1:6)]
“Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering.”

------
For my dear, whom pain I believe is the sign that she is loved.

2 comments:

aisyah. said...

y do i feel that this is directed to me? huhuu (: i love u muni.

drMyrisstyca said...

Yes it was.

I love you too.

Sorry I cant help much.