Sunday, February 3, 2008

More Posters

Assalamualaikum....

UCD Islamic Awareness Week is coming soon. So, Dublin people, check it out! There's rumours that UCDISOC will give out free t-shirt on a competition with Euro 100 as the prize. Pretty nice, huh?

Okay, about the posters. I think I want to start blogging about the posters I edited. So any protest?

just for fun

I made this based on black and white picture. The models were my friends, maybe you can guess who? The catwalk test was a rip-off from some picture online. At first I show it (BnW version) to Aisyah, the Project Manager. She dun like it. Too classy, i think is the cause. Black n white is not fun (considering our target group)...its more to hi-class fashion. So I spend the night colouring and its my first time. And its fun!

fork bitin good 3

Just a parody of finger lickin good from KFC. Took the fork picture from flickr.com. Intan said it is catchy but might be a bit ganas. (Ganas=Islam?) But its x intended that way. The text was written in blood from the gum where there should be incisors, as testimonial. of how good the food is. (Its not that gory, right?)

poster cultural.

Intan 1st year made this. Simple, sweet and powerful, kan? I wish I can be as creative as her. No need to waste time but produce great poster. Intan 2nd year said, "She is ur replacement. (apprentice) ". But no, she's better than me and I never teach her. She's a gem, right?

Gangs and rap

I dont know who made this but it must be someone from FOSIS. This is the poster to replace my lousy poster (shown 2 posts earlier) for Escape the Maxrix Talk. More ganas and professional than mine, obviously.

spain renaisance

This is the poster that replace the poster I made too. Sob...sob... but hey, we must be professional and learn to accept rejections, kan? Better decision for the society. (",)

Okay, thats it. While watching, consider going to these event too!
------------------------
Ilal liqa' maas salamah!

2 comments:

aisyah. said...

intan nya poster cun gila1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huhuuu... and cm fork-biting tu. nak kna pelangkung kot!

drMyrisstyca said...

Assalamualaikum

seriusly cun kan?

wut do u mean by pelangkung? Issit THAT BAD, hahaha... walaupun i slalu sgt diugut dengan pelangkung, masih x dpt tangkap tahap kepoweran ayat tu.