Saturday, March 27, 2010

No pet allowed~

Assalamualaikum wbt n hye all...

I think i want a pet.
I missed putting my cheeks onto warm, breathing, fluffy, purring beings...
Listening to tiny heartbeat and let my hand ride the tide and trough of respiration...
Just being there in the same room and feel contented with the silence, the lack of movement, but the little signs of life...
Life...
...shared...
It has been a while.

In this apartment you can't have a pet.
But then, going out in the morning, coming back late, keeping one home might make one depressed...

So I got myself a potted plant...
Lets take care of each other, okay?


-----------------------------

I think there was a brawl in front of the lobby of our apartment. There was shouting, then the police came, then the ambulance, much later...
A lot of passersby was watching. i wonder what has happened.
Maybe if i go to Psychiatric ward a new patient is admitted tonight... or maybe other ward..
What am i thinking...

-----------------------------


Me and my mom haven't get time to proceed with the story book for deaf kids project yet. But I manage to borrow her huge dictionary... hohoho! So I can just browse when I have time. My tablet at home has been having connection wire problem so I can't directly draw the signs into computer... which is more convenient and neat. I'll see if I can get a new one. My bro said after graduating and get job he will buy us the computer that u can directly draw on it. Forget the name. A lot in market already... My current dream is Wacom Cintiq. Okay, I know I don't have a lot of skills, so maybe a high end tool (high end ke???) is not worth it in my hands... i mean, i not worth it to handle such tools, hoho. But its good to dream, right?


----------------------

There are things making me thinks a lot about death lately. No, not suicidal ideation... I mean, death can come to us anytime, rite? The natural and the sudden ones. no one know when he or she will die... If I die typing this, you guys won't even have the chance to read it then. If I die rite now, there are a lot of people I want to apologize to and probably won't have a chance. If I die rite now, there are still a lot of things I want to say but I never do. Secrets may be buried with me, memories and feelings will linger. But what is the importance of that when you die... life of others will still go on. In sadness or happiness, you need to go on.

Of course, what u need to worry about is what you will bring to the hereafter....

Please forgive me if I its not fated for me to say it directly to you then. I'm sorry.

--------------------

Psychiatry rotation is coming to an end. I feel sad coz I truly enjoyed it. maybe its the lecturers effect, hehehe... I think I might consider going down this road... child psychiatry is just fascinating. But then again, I fall in love ever so easily... perhaps this is just a superficial kinda thing. There are a lot more cakes to taste, and I hope to be shown the perfect one to dive in for life... the path is still unwinding... there is still a long way to go (if God permits!)...

-------------------

Goodnite everyone! God bless u.

No comments: