Saturday, October 4, 2008

Brooch N' Keyring Happiness!!!

Assalamualaikum wbt....

Osashiburi ne~ Its been a while. Im waiting for few brooches and a special keychain to bake in the oven. What? Baked? Yeah, coz i made em out of FIMO clay so i have to bake em for 30 mins, then its gonna be ready. Yay!

I made few for myself just for fun recently...then wear em to uni.But ppl sez they are kinda cute, and i should make em available for sale, so, thsts what i did, hehe. I made em available for order!Custom made brooch and keyring, that should sound kinda nice,kn?

Its kinda fun. But im not that good, so i feel bad to put high prices... so i sell a brooch for 2 euros and a keychain for 3 euros. I put my lil "stall" in the prayer room with forms for ppl to order. See..

Im not sure if this is a good idea or not, but i think if people like it, they can have cute stuff at small expanse. They can even ask for anything they want as long as, x ngade sgt, hihi. N i put some sample so they know my craftsmanship, which is, duh... lopek je. Haha, but this is really fun!

See..see... the brooches i made, hope they looks cute~~~

Bear brooch for Kak Era.
Suraya's.Anis Maisarah's.
MASH's.Sholehah's.Special butterfly for me roomate.Muslima~
Fragile heart sign for my bag.


Lil' Cagari.

Himawari.
Hello Kitty.Sushi set.

Lil white butterfly.

I love karipap.

Ladybird.
I made smaller version of this teddy.
Adah's Lil Teddy.


Simple random flower.

Mr Bee.

For those who support PUISI, i shall give 25% the money you pay to PUISI coz they hv been so kind to help me advertise and even open booth there nnt. hihi...sweet, but only if im able to finish considerable amount b4 the event, if not, what will be there on the booth,kn?

Haha... tgkla. Just finished making ten "nametags" for the hosts of an open house tomorrow. Which house? Secret.. Ill post their finished "nametags" later. hihi....

Contact me if you want to book.

See ya!

2 comments:

j477 said...

lawa gile...
wondering, klau nak customize buat logo ucd ISOC bule??

contact me klau feasible

hijazr@gmail.com

drMyrisstyca said...

Well, i can really try. I think i can. (confident...hehe)

Well, ill make one and show u..If you dont like it pun, x pe je..Ill keep it.