Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Burned CPU --> Burned Pudding

Assalamualaikum wbt...

Alhamdulillah, these days I've been so happy. Been smiling most of the time. Yeah, i heard that dreaded, "Why can u stop smiling?" question again after a long time. Somehow it make me stop and think, am I all right? But I guess, Im all good. Never better.

Too many great things have been happening lately. Great and sweet. Making me feel appreciated, loved, or at least accepted. Or things that bring hope and promises, and new start, after a wonderful closure. Things that make me glad Im alive. But to live, means to hold responsibilities.

One of the responsibilities thats coming my way right now is the Final 2nd Year exam. Super Ultra Hyper Scary. The Very very~~ Its like a huge battle coming...

But in the preparations, I dont know why but today Ive been a little bit off the track. I dont know, maybe my CPU has been half hangit, butsomehow Ive been spending the whole day in the kitchen. As soon as I woke up (my early morning= vampire punye standard, ok?), i went to the kitchen, pick up my cooking book after looong time x pernah bukak pun, and decided to make a lemon-flavoured egg pudding. The electric mixer was broken so i just convert my hands into one. Every living soul that passed the kitchen marveled at my whole-hearted efforts in beating the eggs and stuff. Perhaps its one heart and a half effort, ngahaha... Then after baking, i keep going down to check, to take it out and putting the dish back in the oven again... countless time...

Then, off all the free time in the world I have chosen this very day to make salmon patties, which take more time than average dish... and bersemangatly, every now and then turun to cut vege n stuff. then siap went out to buy bell pepper, which was required by 2 tablespoon only in the ingredients. Huh, I dont know what has come into me today. Haha.. then I made the egg-sauce and simmer some vegi for the dish.



In the end, i spend hours in the kitchen.... and the best thing is,the pudding was burn and too sour for it to be edible... (being in the kitchen the whole day doesnt turn u into cooking goddess, i learnt.) ..duh... I guess, being in exam week does make us act a little bit wierd.

It effects everyone of us (budak second year specificly and sume budak nak exam generally).
eg:
  • If Aisyah's with her "Mandi x basah tido x lena..."
  • hyper-eating species -"Sharking" the whole packet of Custard Creme biscuits while trying to memories the mechanism of anti-bacterial drugs.
  • vampire-like circadian clock species-Im one of these species. "Siang mengantuk malam berjaga."
  • hyper lovey-dovey species - "Honey, dont hung up the phone... teman I study~~." (Not my species).
  • military-regime species - They never take their eyes off the notes, they also sleep (ter-sleep) on their notes, I reckon it helps with the "uploading" process.
  • Success Potion species - These people burn their notes and mix the ashes with their favourite beverages. I think this species has long extinct.
  • Many more la...(running out of idea n time actually) but i think the most successful of them is the one who really work hard and believe in tawakkal. An believe that Allah's equation of success is not just proportional to how many A's u get but how much u are sincere in ur efforts and how u truly believe in His Promises.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So my friends, all the best for the exams, okay? Lets give our all because this is also included in our continuous assesment... the one we'll be getting result in the Hereafter.

"Allahumma najjihna fil imtihan, fiddunya wal akhirah"
Amin~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam..
haha, tersengih baca jenis2 org nk exam tu...
bahang korg nk exam, boleh terasa smpi penang.. hehe~
anyway, good luck! ma'attaufiq wannajaah.:)

drMyrisstyca said...

wsalam....

Hehe, bagus2, rasailah semnagat kami yag rela berjuang!
Semoga bahang yg sampai dapat memarakkan lagi api yang sedia ternyala disana!
Terima kasih banyak2!