Friday, April 25, 2008

Aiman HoNeY-BuNNy, Tanjoubi Omedeto Gozaimasu!

Assalamualaikum wbt...

This post is dedicated to my beloved Honey-Bunny Aiman Syakirin. Happy Birthday my dear!
I have no big present for you, does me coming home next month will be enough? Hehe...


Uve grown loads, my boy. I cant imagine how famous you are at school. So active and being "hot-stuff" some more, hihi. But Im glad ur the kind of kid who knows what he wants and work for it. Im glad my boy, Im sooo glad.


Ur still so funny and so cheeky. I want to pinch yor cheek a little bit too, hihi.

I wish you will continue to grow to be a soleh son and be useful to everyone. My boy, life is still far fro you, insyaAllah, and in the end, its just for the sake of Allah.

My dear, Im coming home... and let us share our stories and our hope. And I hope I can share this wonderful thing with you. A love bigger than u ever imagine. HIS and only HIS.

I love you my dear, may Allah bless you with his hidayah and rahmat, may you always be in best of health and circumstances. I miss you, but not for long now.



p/s-- PIBA (Persatuan Ibu Bapa dan Anak) akan besidang kembali!

No comments: