Friday, November 9, 2007

A witness act. Observer just observe. Us? Do we even care?

Assalamualaikum wbt....

Overslept, I was punished by having to cycle like a wind to St. Vincent Hospital this morning (Terkejut body tau...tido2 pastu terus exert ourself tanpa warming up, hehe). Worse, the wind is also against me (hoi, I try to cycle like u and u wanna oppose me-lak??? Sabo2. Angin itulah yang menyegarkan anda dipagi hari.). Racing against time, I made almost run on a pedestrian (he lintas x tgk kiri kanan). But the at the most "convinient" time, the bicycle chain decided to betray me.

So I stopped (obviously I cant go on like that) and try to mend it. Its quite ez, except it greased up my hands. Its autumn so I used the leaves to hold the chain. Unbeknown to me, 2 pair of eyes are watching from afar.......jeng jeng jeng!

Hehe...Its actually coming from a waste management truck. The pakciks was stopping at the junction when they saw me. So one come and offered me a help and a wet tissue wipes (they must use this kind a lot).

Well, the point is not bicycle or pakcik or me. Its seeing sumthing and ACT. Its trying our best to help, even house small our service can be. I think, anybody else may just look at me and..
  1. Laugh at me.
  2. Pity her... but Im busy. (and Im in the traffic!)
Thats a little help in life. You see, things that people regard as small can be very big. Small gestures like that, brighten up my day.And, how about the HUGE things that happen around us? What about our own brothers and sisters who desperately need help? How about all the injustice that happen in front of our very own eyes.

Just think about it.

Oh, Watch Occupation 101. Very good documentary. Spread it. If you want to borrow my DVD, just contact me, kay? (org dekat jer)

No comments: