Wednesday, November 21, 2007

[Ayyuha'l Walad Al-Muhib] Intro and Revelation

Assalamualaikum wbt and hye...

I just get this small yellow book from Nafisah, "Dear Beloved Son". A collection of advices from Imam Al-Ghazali to his student.

I decided to share the knowledge, Insya Allah. Too "sayang" to keep it to myself.

So??? Are you in???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First Counsel

Revelation

My dear son...

May Allah grant you a long life as His obedient servant and may He place you in His service alone. May Allah guide you to the right path of those who love Him and are loved by Him. Know, my son, that the real advice should be sought by Revelation and the Sunna of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). If you have attained advice from it, what need you have of my advice? And if not, then tell me what you have attained in these past years?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wallahu alam. Wassalam.

No comments: