Sunday, May 8, 2011

My best beloved!

Assalamualaikum wbt...



This little note, is special, to the love of my life.

You are my pulse that beats throughout my whole life... and beyond, because you are my gate to heaven. You are to me, heaven sent. And the fact that I was sent to you, the most amazing person in the world, 25 years ago, is something that I will forever cherish, and the best thing that can happen to me.

You are the most special person to me, today, and any other day. Everyday is special to be because you are here with me. Because you, made me who I am. For that my sweet dear Ibu, I'm wholeheartedly thankful to you. You and Abah raised me a person that will love herself and this life so much, cause you made this world a wonderful place as soon as I know this world. I bet, Ibu... because the first thing I know about in this world is you.

My sweet lovely best beloved Ibu dear,
I can be doing all the things in the whole world but Allah knows I can never ever pay for all you have done for me. From my learning I saw how a lady go through giving birth, and God willing I will know how it feels, but I will never know how much pain and sacrifices exactly that you have gone through for me. For all those my sweet beloved Ibu, no matter what I do I will always be indebted in your love. And the only thing I can do is to pray and pray... Oh, Allah ... bless you with true happiness and Jannah.

~ To my dear Ibu, Naemah Ismail~

---

I include a super old video I edited long time ago.

2 comments:

naemah said...

Comel.you nice wording after you like something....whith is so touching.

drMyrisstyca said...

Its not hard... to find beautiful words, for someone with a soul and existence, as beautiful as you.

They just come on naturally, because they are true.

*I love you*