Friday, October 1, 2010

This is how it feels like...

I was driving alone on a bridge across the sea. The destination unknown. Then I realized, the railings at the side of the road is gone, and the sea water has raise up to the point, it’s the same level as the tar on the bridge. I keep driving, afraid of falling into the sea. But the bridge had its own twist, it did a dip into the sea. In front of me I saw a massive pile-up from both directions. I can’t stop, I was going too fast. My car flew into the air, into the sea.

I opened my eyes, "I am drowning". I couldnt get off my seat, I was trapped in my seatbelt. I was just going to die.

I opened my eyes again, and sumhow I was free. I floated up to the surface. There are a lot of other cars, floating in the sea. Waves and tides came and crash, but I was saved. Somehow im flying up in the air. Perhaps there was a helicopter??? (deus ex machina much???)

But I was saved. Then somehow i ended up...in a different dream.

No comments: