Sunday, May 23, 2010

Home built around you...

Assalamualaikum wbt...

Today I was presented with the honour of spending some time with this good friend of mine. She's a wonderful person, and its been a while since I seen her I actually forgotten how good I will feel being in her presence. And today reminded me of why I like her so much at the first place.

They say that home is where your heart is. Its one of the best place in this whole world, where you belong.... where your heart will feel at ease, with Allah's mercy. If its a blessed home, God willing.

Well, I think being with certain people in this world also, will make ur heart feels like that... Like all the rotten and bad fluid in your heart seems to flow away in a stream....and the holes in your heart is filled with something really good. Your heart feel whole, and its as if a home is built right there where you stand. It doesnt matter where you really are then. Its a comfortable feeling.

(",)v ~~~

No comments: