Thursday, September 2, 2010

Random Funny Stories

Assalamualaikum wbt....
I kinda translated it loosely from a japanese site. (using google translate)

---
Story 1:
My mom always put ice on her forehead if she have headache or fever. One night the feeling is unbearable, she walk into the dimlit kitchen and pull out a pack of ice. She opened the plastic and wrap it in a towel. The next morning she woke up next to some squids.
---
Story 2:
My brother was in junior high school baseball team. His coach once tell him, " You are our secret weapon." He is their best kept secret... kept for 3 years (till end of junior high).
---
Story 3:
I was trying to buy some cakes over the window of a cake shop. I was pointing, "I want this one, this one and this one." "Say the names", said the seller. "Yamada Hana", I said.
---
Story 4:
My maternal grandmother goes to the doctor and get a medication to put per rectal. Then she become puzzled. "Should I put juice in too?"
---

Happy fasting!

No comments: